Who is the best? Who destroys everything that moves, and what does not move, he moves and destroys? Who is the easiest to play for? Who is the best character in Muliversus? So many questions! And one article (which you are reading now) can answer them!
Attention! The information provided here is most relevant at the time of patch 1.01. Relevancy of this information will be lost after new patches. Stay tuned!
The most fun part about Multiversus characters
Enough of unnecessary words. We divided the characters into tiers for maximum convenience:
- Top Tier. So far, there is only one character here. Bugs Bunny! Strong abilities, one of the best projectiles, comfort in almost any situation. “I came, I saw, I conquered”. By the way! The meta at the moment is around projectiles. And that’s why such characters are considered to be the best at the moment. And Bugs is the best among the best!
- High tier. Here are Steven Universe, Batman, Velma, Tom and Jerry. If you gain experience, any of them could become the best. However, they are not without their shortcomings. So forget about “Press X to win” when playing as these characters. But they are pretty close to it.
- Lower High Tier. It is this “floor” of our top that is the most densely populated. This includes – Superman, Reindog, The Iron Giant, Wonder Woman, Morty, Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Harley Quinn, Arya Stark. All of them have their strengths and weaknesses, as well as the modes in which they are good. However, they can perform well in competent hands.
- Mid tier. There are only two characters here – LeBron and Garnet. They could be both a dash below and a dash above. It all depends on the player, even if it sounds trite. The can show you a lot, but for this they will have to put in much more effort (as will you).
- Low tier. Balance is quite a thing now. There is one considered the best, as well as there just one considered the worst. And the worst right now is Taz. You will have to try really hard to achieve at least the minimum or result. It’s better to wait for the next patch and the development of this character.
The list may well claim to be objective. We spent many hours testing different characters to tell you who is worse and who is better. But that’s not all.
What else can you find on Mobalytics?
In the beginning of the article we gave you a link with the TOP Tier List where you can read the details about your favorite characters from Multiversus. Mobalytics also offers you to enhance your gaming performance by visually analyzing your play. Besides that you can find a lot of useful articles about LOL, Valorant, Legends of Runeterra, TFT and so on. Master your play and be aware of the newest updates with Mobalytics.