[WIP] Animal Pack, The Hevy guy

Jintor

Didn't Get Temp-Banned
Reaction score
I was kind of 'well, that's cool, but I don't want to be a FURRY' with the bear, but putting him on a unicycle? GENIUS.

CLIKKY

Reaction score
Medic should be a frog, girrafe or owl and what happened to turtles scout should be a turtle but awesome work so far and idea cant wait to see it finished

superaldo

Reaction score
I am a little bit boring of animal and robots, now i will like return to modeling female characters, soldier-girl

TwwIX

Tank
Reaction score
His head is rather tiny. May wanna increase its size. Good work though.

Reaction score
I am a little bit boring of animal and robots, now i will like return to modeling female characters, soldier-girl
Maybe you should do a different theme for each class, pyro girl, animal heavy, maybe... robot sniper? I don't know.

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Video is great. :D I think it's fine to take a break from animals, but if you finished the pack of animals for all the classes I think it would be massively successful in the TF community. That one alone looks brilliant and you could be onto something special.

stealth1525

Reaction score
I see the hard work you have done, and i commend you for it. Take a break, you've earned it.
but make sure you take the time to finish it sometime please.

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Great work superaldo!
And I agree with Glenn, if you finish this pack it's gonna be a huge success in the TF community.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK! \o/

Jintor

Didn't Get Temp-Banned
Reaction score
RINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRING

BANANAPHOOOOOONE

Reaction score
I gotta say, playing a unicycle-riding, salmon-eating, minigun-toting polar bear in TF2 would be brilliant.

Great Grizzly

Reaction score
Though i would recommend just having the same color animal for both teams, you dont want to give one team an advantage because they are easier to spot.

It would be harder to see the brown bear's head as opposed to the polar bears head.

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Superb model in all ways! I beg you, you must finish this animal pack. The quality of this bear is terrific...you will achieve stardom.

superaldo

Reaction score
Thanks!
I will try to finish this pack I have many think on my mind for this pack, now I thinking what character must be next

Acepilotf14

Sucked so much dick for this title
Reaction score
Do the damn Fox Spy.
It'll be awesome, and the only one I will like.

Great Grizzly

Reaction score
The spy should be a snake. No other animal represents the backstabbing scumbag better than that one.

OmegaX

Tank
Reaction score
Damn that's some amazing modeling work. A whole class pack would be brilliant.