Post Pics of Your Room!

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
I like that little hallway part of your room.. It's cool for some reason.

Robbo

Spy
Reaction score
Look I cleaned too!!! thats why theres so much crap on my bed

Tv in main room.. with xbox. I sometimes sleep here

YROC

Formerly Hokey McSmokey
Reaction score
This is my base of operations. It never looks any different.

Captain M4d

POWER OVERWHELMING
Reaction score
selizabeth and I just moved into an Apartment in Portland. Here are some pics:

Still pretty bare. We're gonna move in another desk soon and put up tons of posters and pictures.

We have a pretty awesome location, though. 10 minute walk to the university and 10 minute walk to downtown. It's pretty amazing in comparison to having to drive a half-hour back and forth to get to classes.

Vegeta897

Banned as all ****
Reaction score
Since she's a girl it sounds like you're hitting on her.

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
Why do women always hang those type of lights up, alot of girls room I've been in has those, wtf?

YROC

Formerly Hokey McSmokey
Reaction score
Oh, I see what you did there... Italics...

Escaep

Tank
Reaction score
le bump

The blockbuster in town is going out of business so they had mega awesome deals. They had these 5.5x8in cardboard dvd promotional posters 20/$1 ($.05/ea) so I bought 180 of them for $9 and put them on my wall.

Bad^Hat

The Freeman
Reaction score
Hah, pretty unique. Must have taken a while too. :O

VirusType2

Reaction score
When I was young, I did something similar with music CD inserts. What I did was to put them only along the top of the wall, touching the ceiling. So it like wrapped around the room, almost like wallpaper trim. I only ended up doing 3 of the 4 walls, I think.

Escaep

Tank
Reaction score
Hah, pretty unique. Must have taken a while too. :O
Putting them up only really took a couple hours. I'm debating on getting more to cover the whole wall, would need about another 80 or so.

DEATHMASTER

The Freeman
Reaction score
Looks like a dorm room, considering the quality of the table and bed stand as well. Clones of my old room.

dfc05

Tank
Reaction score
You guys have nice rooms. Mine's the kind where it'd become cluttered and messy if I actually owned a lot of stuff. But I don't have much of anything. So it's just very unappealing to look at.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this... I guess if anyone needs a self esteem boost regarding how your room looks:

*I do have a desk in another room (that I got for free off someone's lawn -- seriously), but the heater isn't good enough to warm that room, so I've stopped using it except for the kitchen. The keyboard was free off craigslist as well. Technically I didn't pay for the laptop either as my school provided it. Basically, I have nothing of value so don't try to burgle my apartment fools :p.*

YROC

Formerly Hokey McSmokey
Reaction score
le bump

The blockbuster in town is going out of business so they had mega awesome deals. They had these 5.5x8in cardboard dvd promotional posters 20/$1 ($.05/ea) so I bought 180 of them for $9 and put them on my wall.
I've been doing this with video game ads from magazines for a while. :v Since i've moved to my new room (my sister's old room), i've gotten rid of the smaller ads and just put huge posters up. She wrote all over the goddamn walls, so i'm actually forced to hang shit up.

(random wrestling poster from 97-98~)

(original majora's mask poster.)

This wall is lacking. I've gotten alot more mags in the last year, so I might go through those tomorrow and grab new ads.