New HL2: Survivor screenshots

Sulkdodds

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Because I had to outsource it to Sammy, Mecha's old friend from a Japanese exchange.

Obviously, he is foreign, therefore he types badly and uses a lot of smileys like (O_O). It was all I could do to stop him saying 'KAWAAAAAAAIII!'

kupocake

Tank
Reaction score
Because I had to outsource it to Sammy, Mecha's old friend from a Japanese exchange.

Obviously, he is foreign, therefore he types badly and uses a lot of smileys like (O_O). It was all I could do to stop him saying 'KAWAAAAAAAIII!'
:upstare: Baka :upstare:

Sulkdodds

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I find that insulting.

Okay, so in fact I forced him to act like that. He actually speaks very good english.

Scotsman

Reaction score
Played this while in japan. Controls were as weird as hell, and even the "story mode" had been japanised! This includes text iindicating you've killed someone, big arrows... flipping awesome though I only had about 10-15 minutes.

MuToiD_MaN

The Freeman
Reaction score
Played this while in japan. Controls were as weird as hell, and even the "story mode" had been japanised! This includes text iindicating you've killed someone, big arrows... flipping awesome though I only had about 10-15 minutes.
Wow, crazy! Didn't think we were going to get players testimony here. Thanks for the info.