Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker DEMO OUT!

Gargantou

Companion Cube
Reaction score
http://au.psp.ign.com/articles/102/1027904p1.html

The demo for Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker, and no, this is not illegal, Konami transmitted the demo to all attendees at TGS'09 without any form of copyprotection etc, so it's afaik fully okay to distribute it to others, seen several major sites link it.

Reaction score
Will have to give it a go. Have not paid enough attention to anything about it really. MGS4 pretty much wrapped it all up for me, but it will likely be fun to have a new one when out and about.

smwScott

Reaction score
That trailer was cringe-worthy in places. And I hope that whoever was playing in the gameplay vids just sucked, because that was far from impressive. A step down from Portable Ops. I thought this was supposed to rival MGS4?

I haven't counted it out yet though, will give it a chance myself with the demo or wait for other gameplay vids.

swan_song1973

Reaction score
i dont feel like figuring out japanese, so ill just wait till next year and buy it.

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
Portable Ops is amazing.. My PSP is still 1.5 and I haven't played it in ages so I do not know anything about the firmwares now a days.. I just know how to run the minimum firmware for Portable Ops (I bought Portable Ops, I didn't download it), and play it, and that's pretty much it.. I don't wanna download the newest version for a demo.

jimbo118

Reaction score
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/metal-gear-solid-peace-walker-hands-on

MGS: Peace Walker is already among the best PSP games I've ever played, and I've only had an hour and a half with it. Besides occasional niggles with the controls, which all the customisation options should do a lot to ease, it's an absolute pleasure to play and to watch. The production values are clearly ridiculous, it's impossibly good-looking, and it's going to give Monster Hunter a run for its money as a four-player co-operative experience. Equally importantly, its four-legged boxes and already convoluted plot hint at the same gentle lunacy that kindled such a fondness in me for the previous games in the series. I can't see how it can go wrong
Kewl.

GreatEmperor

Full of shit...
Reaction score
will CFW let you run it even with firmware requirements set to 5.51 or not so much

MJ12

The Freeman
Reaction score
Resurrection.

After recently finishing all four games, I'm curious about this. Seems pretty ridiculous to have a flying Metal Gear, whereas flying metal gears didn't exist until the 4th game..

MJ12

The Freeman
Reaction score
YEAH WELL...

Edit: -WELL I REALLY LIKE BIG BOSS.

Naph

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Watched the trailer, looks like a solid game.

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
Hes trying to prove his mettle by using puns.

Naph

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I'm a MGS fanboy, I must show my love through pathetic and blatantly obvious puns.

Barnz

Retired Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bet you would fap to soundtrack cover. ya know, you can undress her picture on the cover.

Darkside55

The Freeman
Reaction score
TBH, Paz creeps me the heck out. It's her eyes. They frighten me.

unozero

Tank
Reaction score
what a ****ing waste of a good franchise this POS handheld.

Naph

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I still enjoy Snake eater to this day, even if it's a bit girly :X

Dynasty

Space Core
Reaction score
Enjoy on your PSP 2000s and worlds-most-pointless-Sony-release PSP GOs.

I wish Hideo would kill off the MGS series now. I love them to bits, MGS4 was..indescribeably awesome but for god sake show us some variation in your talent!