Is Zombie panic for HL1 or 2?

wolvesrdogs

Newbie
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
315
Reaction score
0
I just downloaded zombie panic and wont work is it for halflife 1 or 2 i got 2 but not 1...
Also is it a new mod? a just got it cause im waiting for Holdout.
Any other team work survival mods?
Thanks for all help :cheers:
 

kaf11

Newbie
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
2,102
Reaction score
0
its a fun game. i hope something like that makes its way into one of the zombie themed hl2 mods.
 

Dekstar

Companion Cube
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
9,435
Reaction score
11
kaf11 said:
its a fun game. i hope something like that makes its way into one of the zombie themed hl2 mods.
They're remaking Zombie panic for source :). I love it too, and we've got a lot of inspiration (not plagurism) from it. Check out the mod I'm working on (Linky in my Siggy)

-Dekstar
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
hopefully they wont use the zombie sounds from HL2 cuz the zombies sounds from HL2 were just 2 funny
 

Rusty100

Newbie
Joined
Mar 9, 2005
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
There's one for hl1 and one for hl2. hence, Zombie Panic source.
 
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
2
Rusty100 said:
There's one for hl1 and one for hl2. hence, Zombie Panic source.
Not according to their homepage, so please show us...

Maybe their just working on it but what can the ppl who are searching for a mod they can play now use that to? :eek:)
 

kaf11

Newbie
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
2,102
Reaction score
0
dekstar said:
They're remaking Zombie panic for source :). I love it too, and we've got a lot of inspiration (not plagurism) from it. Check out the mod I'm working on (Linky in my Siggy)

-Dekstar
good to hear that its being made. your mod sounds like fun, cant wait to try it out.
 

Dekstar

Companion Cube
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
9,435
Reaction score
11
Ahnteis said:
Yes, there is one IN DEVELOPMENT.

On a side note, I get a "warning, trojan detected" from my anti-virus every time I try to download the files. =(

Apparently Zombie Panic wants to make my computer a zombie?
Rusty you shouldn't bring up old threads.

Also Ahneteis, that could also be from other programs already on your system that are set off by those files.
 

Ahnteis

Newbie
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
1,098
Reaction score
1
dekstar said:
Also Ahneteis, that could also be from other programs already on your system that are set off by those files.
No. I know how my anti-virus program works and I know what I was downloading at the time.

It's possible it was a false-positive, but it WAS the zombie downloads causing the alert.
 

Dekstar

Companion Cube
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
9,435
Reaction score
11
Ahnteis said:
No. I know how my anti-virus program works and I know what I was downloading at the time.

It's possible it was a false-positive, but it WAS the zombie downloads causing the alert.
fair enough :)
 
Top