Insurgency Weapon Showcase

Reaction score
They're a bit too clean imo. Love the maps.

S

shaBAM!

No, the tanks are computer controlled last time I checked.

Can't wait for this one.

bvasgm

Reaction score
/borgasms

I want this mod like a sterelized vietnamese midget prostitute wants a cure for herpes.

1Luc1

Reaction score
[email protected] InsurgencyMod Forums said:
Hi InsurgencyMod Community,

One month without an Insmod forums is a torture, so I started this unofficial forums to inform you, what's happening behind the hidden scenes.

The official forums has been closed due to a fact, that we lost our data from our last webhoster, the only thing what we can rescue is the user database.
Don't worry about the InsurgencyMod itself, the code base is hosted by other, so, it's not the end of InsurgencyMod or a quiet farewell.

On the 4th of August, Insmod announced job positions for a Coder, for the Public Relations and a Video Editor, who will then get a beta tester position.
As you can see, the position for Public Relations is now filled, by Viper. Congratulations.

On the 18th of August, Jeremy gave his Leader Position to Matthias "Steppenwolf" Schmidt and he is now completely in charge and now have the whole responsibilities over the development of InsurgencyMod and started with very good plans.
Have fun and good luck, Steppenwolf.

Jeremy was gone for the university, maybe permanent or temporary, he will, whenever possible, be online and take a role as his sidekick with Argyll.

Here some screenshots from the map ins_juris made by Steppenwolf, who also gave me the permissions to publish this news.

user posted image

user posted image

Best Regards,
Mark "xiphi0n" Flatischler
Insurgency Mod Beta Tester