Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

The Monkey

The Freeman
Reaction score
Pretty old, but I still laughed.

World War II on Facebook.

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
hahaha I love this one:

Grafitti: is it art or vandalism?

Last week, a wall that Teazer, Numskull and Roach had painted in Camperdown, was painted over by someone (owners, real estate agents, council….?) without the artists knowing. This was the response from an unknown person. It made our day. We’re not sure which one we like best…

Adabiviak

Space Core
Reaction score
This elephant would like to tell you about her crappy day. Days ago, one of her splitting mauls was stolen out of her driveway; no problem, she's got another. Today her other one was also stolen out of the driveway. She wasn't so much concerned about the first one, since she had a second, and presumably somebody will be able to split wood and be warm next winter. The second one, however, does not compute; the different scenarios she's imagining are making her sad (is there a second maul thief in town? Were they stolen just for the sake of being an ass? Are tweakers creeping into the neighborhood?) She's really hoping to find them not so much so she doesn't have to pay for a replacement, but to restore her sanity. She also bought a winch today to get some recently split firewood up a steep hill, but the winch a) didn't come with a manual (Internet to the rescue), b) didn't come with a plug cover for the remote nor power cable (no prob - winch works without it) and c) got bricked when it wrapped the cable into a bird nest around the spool and axle upon the first pull. She's not as much concerned about the $50 as she is about the hours wasted. Fortunately this nice man is cleaning her toes with a rasp, and she'll get over it before long.

Vegeta897

Banned as all ****
Reaction score

God damn, bro. Use an image host that doesn't suck ass.

arch5

Spy
Reaction score
Ugh, it's a shame music like this gets on a ****ing billboard yet actual good independent artists are left in the dust. At least some are.

The Monkey

The Freeman
Reaction score
I'm still shocked that people born in 1998 have a conscience.

Placehold image:

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
This isn't a contradiction. Pour a bucket of water into a toilet and watch what happens.
I never said it was a contradiction. I just found it funny to read.

And besides, I did do it. It maintained water level. The siphon action didn't work for me.

I understand how it works.

YROC

Formerly Hokey McSmokey
Reaction score
Lol, you should see the full video.

Eejit

The Freeman
Reaction score
How can you not recognise Oblivion?

The mind boggles. And with it, the eyes.

The Monkey

The Freeman
Reaction score
Spoiler tag that subversive shit, ffs. I was hoping to get some sleep tonight, no chance of that happening now.

Reaction score
y'all need to lurk moar

here's the original thread:

not gonna lie the last one is creepy as **** so i'll spoiler it