Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

Dekstar

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Oh god. Does anyone remember this? It's from when me and a few others on here were going to make an isometric 2d simulation game called SourceWorld 2000.
Hah love that my old Kakashi avatar is on there. I contributed bugger-all to all the Sourceworld iterations, apart from grand ideas that would be completely out of the realm of possibility, I might as well have been spouting gibberish.

And here's a metal Skate3 gif:

MuToiD_MaN

The Freeman
Reaction score
Animation of Gordon playing with a snark from the Black Mesa pre-release media. When I played the mod, I waited like 5 ****ing minutes with a snark out hoping to finally see the animation in person. It never came :(

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
Oh god. Does anyone remember this? It's from when me and a few others on here were going to make an isometric 2d simulation game called SourceWorld 2000.

Christ. TDE. That is old as ****. I think you guys started that around when I first joined, maybe earlier, even. I remember everyone there except qckBeam. Never heard of him.

Also Marksmans avatar reminds me of the monster from SkiFree.

Vegeta897

Banned as all ****
Reaction score
I'm very impressed by your ability to place the same block hundreds of times in a rectangle. And what a great pair of images your work and creativity makes for.

kineaesth

Reaction score

I wonder how long they spent on this. i wonder when they just decided "yeah I guess that looks okay"

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
What kind of cat is that in the last few pics Higlac, and are they legal to own?

Higlac

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Bobcat. And it may be legal where you live depending on various licenses and whatnot. They do, however require a very particular diet and a lot of room, and are not good with kids or strangers. Think of them like a protective dog, but with claws (2x1d2) in addition to the teeth (1d4).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobcat

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
Think of them like a protective dog, but with claws (2x1d2) in addition to the teeth (1d4).
1d4 of damage doesn't seem like much for a bobcat's bite.

Bam, pen and paper rpg joke.

Stylo

The Freeman
Reaction score
A member of One Direction Tweeted about Thatcher's death...

Also, Chancellor George Osborne...

MuToiD_MaN

The Freeman
Reaction score
What ... the ****?

EDIT: Googled it and it seems Osborne has spoken poorly of her before, but I honestly know nothing about the politics over there

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
I don't know who these people are, except Cher. But I wish that Gary Busey was THE Gary Busey. Then it would have been funny to me, regardless of who these people are.

Stylo

The Freeman
Reaction score
Margaret Thatcher - Prime Minister of the UK 1979 - 1990. Despised by most of the UK Working Class, loved by most of the well-to-do businessmen and entrepreneurs. Now deceased.

George Osborne - Current UK Chancellor. Booed by an entire stadium full of Paralympians. Not very popular person in charge of our economy with his degree in History.

Harry Styles - Member of one of the most terrible spawns of modern pop music. Has a fan-base comprised of a hell of a lot of young, naive kids who would rather idolise disposable pop singers than learn anything about the country in which they live.

Pretty much.

DEATHMASTER

The Freeman
Reaction score
Ah, first time I've been back in this thread in almost a year, just couldn't bother to load all this on the DSL.

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
holy shit that's possibly the worst comic I've ever read (hope you didnt do it yourself cuz then I'd have to ask you to stop)

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a retarded thing I made when I was looking at screenshots for A Link Between Worlds:

Bad^Hat

The Freeman
Reaction score
What's that from? I used to love the shit out of the Naked Gun movies, wonder how well they hold up.

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
What's that from? I used to love the shit out of the Naked Gun movies, wonder how well they hold up.

Police Squad! It's a six episode TV show that's pretty much the precursor to the Naked Gun. It got cancelled because audiences at the time didn't get it because the joke density was just too high. If you liked the Naked Gun it's pretty much the exact same thing as a TV show.

rio mare.jpg

Bad^Hat

The Freeman
Reaction score
Just uninstalled my browser for making homophobic remarks.

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
I apologize in advance for this one, but it made me laugh so god damn hard for some reason.

And heres a much more standard one to even it out.