I need the assistance of the community

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewysplace

Newbie
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Killa|3yte
i'm not arguing jack shit, i'm saying you need to go crap on different forums
so i hold a legit argument, cant handle it? go else where.
 
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MonsterMan
Holy $hit... I just read 34 pages of the most incoherent ramblings ever recorded in a newsgroup.
forums != newsgroup :dozey:
 

MooCow

Newbie
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
EDIT: Bah 4 posts in the time it took me to write 4 lines, witty (well ok not so witty) comments don't look to great when the timing is messed up.
 
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by chewysplace
so i hold a legit argument, cant handle it? go else where.
Legit argument!? hmm, must have missed something :cool:
 

D33

Newbie
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
0
I ain't getting into it at 6:30am .. I'm going to bed.
I guess ignorance is bliss though.

Killa|3yte - Don't swear please.
 

Frosty

Newbie
Joined
Oct 3, 2003
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Chewy, you just go on and on like a constipated weiner dog (I used that analogy a few pages back, but I like it). You're constantly rambling out of your arse about the most anal-rententive things that are give off-topic a new meaning about 8 pages long (well, 38 actually).
 

Dark Auro

Spy
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Not to mention he only registered in October and is already a Zombie? It's only the 2nd.
 

chewysplace

Newbie
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Frosty
Chewy, you just go on and on like a constipated weiner dog (I used that analogy a few pages back, but I like it). You're constantly rambling out of your arse about the most anal-rententive things that are give off-topic a new meaning about 8 pages long (well, 38 actually).
only in responce to "...he most anal-rententive things that are give off-topic a new meaning..." notice who i respond to.
 

Frosty

Newbie
Joined
Oct 3, 2003
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Well I'd expect he would be a Zombie after sitting in front of his monitor and posting in the forums for so long. His brain has probably turned to mush and he has been zombified. But without the headcrab on top.
 

chewysplace

Newbie
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dark Auro
Not to mention he only registered in October and is already a Zombie? It's only the 2nd.
i only have MWF classes, today was my day off. i checked up on HL2 to see when its comming an niticed all the commotion. bordom knows no bounds.
 

chewysplace

Newbie
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Frosty
Well I'd expect he would be a Zombie after sitting in front of his monitor and posting in the forums for so long. His brain has probably turned to mush and he has been zombified. But without the headcrab on top.
nail on the head :)

BTW: how many posts does Zombie consist of?
 

MultiVaC

Tank
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by chewysplace
i only have MWF classes, today was my day off. i checked up on HL2 to see when its comming an niticed all the commotion. bordom knows no bounds.
So much for being retired then...
 

D33

Newbie
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
0
Thread closed. Abom|nation can re-open it when he wakes up.
 

rec

Newbie
Joined
Sep 13, 2003
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
I think this thread can stay closed actually, the discussion has degraded thanks to a number of inconsiderate, immature participants, and I see almost no chance of redemtion, we've drifted too far off topic.
 

Axyon

Newbie
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
7,766
Reaction score
0
Agreed. Opening this thread will do more worse than good. However, I don't want to see anymore useless threads that give no new information on this matter, use the existing threads that are around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top