How to 'own' yourself...

xLostx

Tank
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
3,318
Reaction score
2
note to self - dont open those links at work
half naked girls on a website + co-workers looking on = bad :x
 

lePobz

Tank
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
6,487
Reaction score
0
xLostx said:
note to self - dont open those links at work
half naked girls on a website + co-workers looking on = bad :x
Eh? That's work safe... tell your co-workers to get a life.
 

xLostx

Tank
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
3,318
Reaction score
2
lePobz said:
Eh? That's work safe... tell your co-workers to get a life.
i was referring to the pics around the video, common on sites like those I know but for 40 year old ppl and being so young it doesnt look good lol
 

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
12,233
Reaction score
238
Oh my god the second one is BRILLIANT, that was so incredibly funny...im dying here lol. Touche!
 

chu

Newbie
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
1,939
Reaction score
0
I owned myself at work. I hit myself in the face with a door. !!() \/\/ /\/ 3 [)!!
 

Shodan

Tank
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
0
Hahahahaha, **** you jim!

I heard the second one before, that is great.
 

jimbo118

Newbie
Joined
Nov 22, 2004
Messages
8,798
Reaction score
0
roflmao literally, thats 2nd one is so f*ckin hilarious.

the 1st one is cringe-worthy. whats the deal with it? some work party or something?
 

KoreBolteR

Tank
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
3,724
Reaction score
1
yeah seen them both a few weeks back.. but thx for making me laugh once again :) LOL
 

kirovman

Tank
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
8,467
Reaction score
0
With Blair talking about this "respect" policy, they'll probably be clamping down on prank calls too.
 

Dalamari

Tank
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
3,239
Reaction score
2
BTW, that second clip, Howard Stern says those guys listened to his show and ripped it off, just to point out how dumb Howard Stern is now
 

kirovman

Tank
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
8,467
Reaction score
0
Dalamari said:
BTW, that second clip, Howard Stern says those guys listened to his show and ripped it off, just to point out how dumb Howard Stern is now
Don't even think we get Howard Stern in the UK...whoever the hell that is.

Yep he sounds dumb.
 

Shodan

Tank
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
0
kirovman said:
With Blair talking about this "respect" policy, they'll probably be clamping down on prank calls too.
I'm starting to realise what the 'Respect' policy is going to be, its not going to be about getting rid of Chavs or 'yob culture' its gonna be "he/she is under 19, they must be drunk/disorderly/commiting a crime, all I see in the the future are more stop and searches, more police checks, more cheap cop-outs to please old people.
 
C

Chav

Guest
Shodan said:
I'm starting to realise what the 'Respect' policy is going to be, its not going to be about getting rid of Chavs or 'yob culture' its gonna be "he/she is under 19, they must be drunk/disorderly/commiting a crime, all I see in the the future are more stop and searches, more police checks, more cheap cop-outs to please old people.
You'll never get rid of chavs
 
A

Antlion Hunter

Guest
I was practicing with my combat instructor after school (for defense-got pretty hard problems with a few people) and hit myself in the dick with a pair of nunchucks.

And Howerd Stern is the most ****ed-up and perverted talk show person I have ever seen.If you guys in the UK ever get it DO NOT watch it!!!!!!!!!
 
Top