Hostile Intent: Phoenix Rising Media

Ennui

The Freeman
Reaction score
We're a few days behind on this one, which is something we're trying to improve, but better late then never, as the old saying goes. Hostile Intent: Phoenix Rising has brought us some fabulous shots of a new map, pr_efreeti, by twanG. Feast your eyes:[br]

[br]There's some more information about the team's new developer journals and a few additions to the crew, which you can read on the HI:pR website. While you're there, check out the rest of the media - it's all this good. Until next time!

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Was a big fan of original Hostile Intent, will be grabbing this one :) though knowing anything about the first it wont show up until late in HL2's life cycle.

Dodo

Tank
Reaction score
looks nice, there could be some more prop_dynamics, and decals etc...

-dodo

simon

Spy
Reaction score
looks nice, there could be some more prop_dynamics, and decals etc...

-dodo
Theres always something huh ;)

My only thought was when I saw them was, Insurgency? Cause the mapping looks almost exactly the same art wise. But I guess thats what you get for making dozens of Iraq/WW1-2 mods per game engine. The screens look very nice of course, great custom texture work. Keep up the good work :thumbs:

A

anty

The screenshots have the same athmosphere BF2 has. Well done!

eAi

Reaction score
The saying also goes "old news is no news"...

Kester^

Reaction score
Some hdr and fog would make these shots look great.

Shinobi

Tank
Reaction score
Theres always something huh ;)

My only thought was when I saw them was, Insurgency? Cause the mapping looks almost exactly the same art wise. But I guess thats what you get for making dozens of Iraq/WW1-2 mods per game engine. The screens look very nice of course, great custom texture work. Keep up the good work :thumbs:
I dont think it's fair to compare one unreleased mod with another.. chances are they came up with similar concepts on their own.. I would indeed attribute it to them having simil;ar environments

A

austere

I dont think it's fair to compare one unreleased mod with another.. chances are they came up with similar concepts on their own.. I would indeed attribute it to them having simil;ar environments
and the fact that Hostile Intent is older than Insugency...