Élio Oliveira

Infected
Reaction score
I am new here and would like to join the team :p

I'm 24 and would like to help!

Shem

The Freeman
Reaction score
Your wife's cute though. Can I borrow her for a night?

Shem

The Freeman
Reaction score
Aw man! No but seriously welcome aboard. Don't mind Vegeta, you should've seen the whipping he gave Krynn, the forum's pet dog, whenever he ****ed up his thread about helping people with computer problems. We're generally a good bunch though, just watch out for the banana man...

Élio Oliveira

Infected
Reaction score
You need a good grasp of the English language to be a writer here.
A suggestion that I think would be very good for the site was to start creating forums to speak other languages ​​and I do not mind helping that aspect!

Élio Oliveira

Infected
Reaction score
Aw man! No but seriously welcome aboard. Don't mind Vegeta, you should've seen the whipping he gave Krynn, the forum's pet dog, whenever he ****ed up his thread about helping people with computer problems. We're generally a good bunch though, just watch out for the banana man...
I took no offense, I like fun people: P but as I'm also still not well within the environment of the forum have to get used right?

Stylo

The Freeman
Reaction score
Hi. If you come back a second time after this one thread, you're one of us forever. Most people don't... :'(

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Feel free to make threads in Spanish, I can pretend I know it and Vegeta can nerd rage or w/e