Headcrab Plush Toy Kit

CommandoSR

Reaction score
slashandburn said:
Thanks, When i get some time I'm going to make the vortigaunt and scare people with it.
Vortigaunt suit! :p *starts talking vortigese*

slashandburn

Reaction score
CommandoSR said:
Vortigaunt suit! :p *starts talking vortigese*
I need to research suit design, I really want to make a combine suit. Maybe the combine police suit.

Also: I redid the snark pattern, so now its up to date.(No Bad edges)

Pesmerga

Reaction score
Wow this is incredibly old... are you sure you made this one?

Edit - NVM, just noticed how old the thread is :eek:

slashandburn

Reaction score
I think I'm on the right track to getting a headcrab hat ready. It's going to be based on headcrab 4.0 and instead of finishing the bottom I think I'm going to leave it open. I should have some pics soon.

slashandburn

Reaction score
I'm having too much fun working on the website, I upgraded the compilers scripting system(website editor) and overhauled the gallery, it looks a lot better now. I'm still working on a dynamic gallery, but it take some more time. Also I got my free line art editor(S.V.G.E) out, which basically is a quickly programmed illustrator clone that will fit and run on a usb keychain drive.

Also some new patterns have been released. Snark 3.0 and Headcrab 4.0. I'm thinking of making a chumtoad 2.0 pattern and working out how to make a headcrab mask for halloween.

Boogymanx

Reaction score
ZOMGISOWANTACOMBINEELITEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!
Ok sorry for that. Where do I download this stuff?
EDIT: nvm, found the links.
Also, where is the Headcrab Hat pattern?

slashandburn

Reaction score
Boogymanx said:
Where is the headcrab hat pattern sir?=(
Make a headcrab 4.0 and remove pieces P & K (The two hole pieces). For a mask like headcrab double it's size.

slashandburn

Reaction score
Recent News

Two new patterns have been released, the scanner and garg. Both can be founf in the new beta download section.

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, Oh! Marry the Mother of GOD I want that................Mommmmmy!

Dr. Freeman

Reaction score
slashandburn said:
Recent News

Two new patterns have been released, the scanner and garg. Both can be founf in the new beta download section.
you are still working on these?
wow, now thats commitment :)

sup2069

Spy
Reaction score
This thread is still alive? HOLY CRAP! I last visited this ages ago :O

Stone_Madman

Reaction score
I'm sad to say that I read the entire 42 pages of this thread.

But I am not sad to say is that I freaking want a headcrab. I might see if I can make one.

H

hooptyjr

How do I make the pattern bigger? I want to make it the size of my head. I can't figure out how I would make it completely fit over my face like the zombies. I'm using the 4.0 pattern.

Ennui

The Freeman
Reaction score
605Scorpion said:
Why, why must these threads be dug up?
It's no problem if it's relevant and on-topic, which the ressurecting post was. :)

Xendance

Tank
Reaction score
Wow, someones FIRST post and they bump a thread.

At least, I would expect them to make an introductry post.

MJ12

The Freeman
Reaction score
or all you people could do what I did, buy some couch foam from joan fabrics, carve the body, mandibles, and legs, which is nearly impossible. Then glue on all the legs and mandibles, put wire in the legs, add teeth and claws, cover in about 3 coats of sticky annoying latex (completely ruining your clothes), then lay toilet paper and latex which will be about 5 coats of that on the entire body for texture, then paint it with latex mixed paint which will be about another 7-10 coats.......... or you could just make one of those cuter headcrabs that you can actually snuggle with =( *mild regret*