Halflife 2 GTA mod recruiting new members and a new mod

Jas

Reaction score
o_O wee im back time to start working on this mod again >_< been aloong time! apr 2005 woot >_<! got to catch up on alot of stuff :D!

G-Dub

Tank
Reaction score
Wow you've been away for ages! :eek:

Thank god you're back Jas... have you seen that fueled mod? You made more progress in 24 hours than they have since they started!

Where ya been?

Jas

Reaction score
Yo mate.. sorry i had to go away on bussiness >_<! ****ing gaming industry.. lol and i havnt got roudn to seeing the fueled mod yet... and i got to start over on this mod.. since i did reformat :( But will be alot quicker this time.. because i know what i need to do and get done and ingame.. so shouldnt take to long.. :D! And i improved my skill's alot since i been away with work.. working on a game.. so :p ill get to work starting tomoz on the mod again.. i might change the theme of the mod since the gta them seem's abit pointless to me now... but sure as hell have car's in it.. :p i was thinking more fun like tank's jeep's heli copters .. you get the drift :p.. well i best get off out with some mate's i havent seen in age's now.. nice to see you still here devvo ;).. and if only you were devvo from fat pie's ;)

G-Dub

Tank
Reaction score
Jas said:
Yo mate.. sorry i had to go away on bussiness >_<! ****ing gaming industry.. lol and i havnt got roudn to seeing the fueled mod yet... and i got to start over on this mod.. since i did reformat :( But will be alot quicker this time.. because i know what i need to do and get done and ingame.. so shouldnt take to long.. :D! And i improved my skill's alot since i been away with work.. working on a game.. so :p ill get to work starting tomoz on the mod again.. i might change the theme of the mod since the gta them seem's abit pointless to me now... but sure as hell have car's in it.. :p i was thinking more fun like tank's jeep's heli copters .. you get the drift :p.. well i best get off out with some mate's i havent seen in age's now.. nice to see you still here devvo ;).. and if only you were devvo from fat pie's ;)
heh, see ya around soon buddy; add me to your MSN if you fancy chatting about some ideas I've got.