Half Life: Alyx to be Epic Games Store exclusive.

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Been reading a lot of Twitter, looks like they're moving to exclusivity with the Epic Games Store as a way to get a better revenue cut. Epic scores another biggie! #HL3 #LAUNCHERS. Looking forward to booting up my Epic Games Launcher and playing a lil' HL:A on my Google Cardboard! Cheers my dudes!

-bhc

Shem

The Freeman
Reaction score
Been reading a lot of Twitter, looks like they're moving to exclusivity with the Epic Games Store as a way to get a better revenue cut. Epic scores another biggie! #HL3 #LAUNCHERS. Looking forward to booting up my Epic Games Launcher and playing a lil' HL:A on my Google Cardboard! Cheers my dudes!

-bhc
Are you absolutely sure that they are mobilizing toward exclusivity and aren't simply exclusively excluding exclusions?

Also, hello once more, old friend. And you haven't even changed the ****ing avatar.

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Are you absolutely sure that they are mobilizing toward exclusivity and aren't simply exclusively excluding exclusions?

Also, hello once more, old friend. And you haven't even changed the ****ing avatar.
Love Beckett though, love yours