Boomer Vile

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Does anyone else find a lot of people misinterpret what the boomer bile does?

A lot of people seem to think it just draws the zombies from the surrounding area to the effected area RATHER then starting a HOLE SPAWN of zombies which attack what ever is covered in the vile!

Its really frustrating when your in the middle of a massive fight and they throw one creating more zombies and only making it harder.

kineaesth

Reaction score
Boomer bile, lol

Like vomit? Because it vomits! Bile.

Also yes, it's not like a pipe-bomb.

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Well it's still handy for clearing out the current area even if it does summon new zombies. Bile + Petrol can = lots of dead zombies.

Ren.182

Companion Cube
Reaction score
It's annoying when people use it on a Tank. Sure it makes it he can't see too well and slows him down a tag when they hit him, but not long after that the zombies aren't interested in the tank anymore and come for you. Making that Tank fight much harder.

But I do use it when there are a lot of zombies around, then as rimfire said, burn them or just have fun shooting loads of them :D

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Also incredibly handy for rolling crescendos.

Maestro

The Freeman
Reaction score
I gotta be honest, the addition of zombies is a marginal price to pay when you are trying to move past a huge crowd of zombies to get to a safehouse.

Shem

The Freeman
Reaction score
I find the Boomer bile handy for getting out of tight situations. Whenever a horde spawns and you're just a few meters away from the safe room, you'll do just about anything to get away from the zombies. And using the Boomer bile on a Tank just makes it die faster, which is a good thing. The only downside is that you'll have to deal with a few stragglers left behind, but it's not too much of a problem.