Aliens : Colonial Marines

morgs

The Freeman
Reaction score
Guess I'll just play Infestation on the DS to fill the Alien Void.

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
Completed it. Piece of shit from start to finish. Alien AI is nonexistent. Larger focus on fighting humans than aliens. Game doesn't even show you that you can switch between any weapon at will, which would have saved a lot of time. Had to f*cking look online how to change weapons, thinking you had a two weapon limit and picking another weapon up meant losing that one for good. Had Hudson's pulse rifle the entire second half and it is a massive piece of shit that got me killed.

Stigmata

The Freeman
Reaction score
Tangentially related:

http://www.polygon.com/2013/2/26/4031240/borderlands-2-dlc-plan-detailed
https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic

"We're working on new DLC for these things in addition the campaign DLC offered in the season pass."

So they trainwreck Duke, they outsource Aliens and basically don't even bother to bug-test it, they outsource BL2's DLC, and now the DLC with what people actually wanted isn't even a part of the season pass that they roped people into buying on the basis of BL1's in-house DLC quality. I am so ****ing done with this company.

<RJMC>

The Freeman
Reaction score
read on a article on kotaku that aparently some sega executives wanted the game to be "more like call of duty"

havent played the game so I dot know how that ended but I read that a result of it is a early introduction of yutani mercs and less aliens,so thats one of the most stupid ideas ever,seriosuly if this is what the game industry is trying to aim them I will look only at valve and indie game and whatever few might atract my attention too

seriously who the hell can imaginate a aliens game whitout aliens?

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
seriously who the hell can imaginate a aliens game whitout aliens?
Money grubbing CEOs who are clueless about the industry they're a part of can imaginate such things.

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
I got a super legit paid copy of this game and it's pretty irredeemably shit. Just shit everywhere. Shit shit shit.​

<RJMC>

The Freeman
Reaction score
though I saw on a videoreview that the multyplayer was kinda decent