tr3n FLYNN LIVES

Discussion in 'Literature, Films, Music, and Comics' started by Anthraxxx, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Anthraxxx

Anthraxxx Tank

2. Yorick

Yorick Guest

My usual disdain for using numbers in the place of letters aside, THREE DOESN'T EVEN WORK IN THIS SITUATION. THE FRANCHISE ISN'T ****ING TREN.

3. Stigmata

Stigmata The Freeman

Someone said "Tr3n: Flynn Lives" in hl2.net chat, and I assumed he was quoting a Youtube comment for laughs.

I refuse to accept a reality where a real movie studio makes a real movie with this title.

4. Remus

Remus Companion Cube

Ugh.. it won't be called "Tren". It will be Tron: Flyn Lives. Just like the previous one was Tron: Legacy, and not Tr2n as it was initially titled.

5. Yorick

Yorick Guest

I'm not sure that makes it any less sponge-brain ****ing retarded.

6. Sheepo

Sheepo The Freeman

Hope this isn't such a huge waste like the last movie. Atleast there doesn't appear to be any SUPER EVIL CORPORATION angle to work, and it being grounded in a real life plot means it won't be entirely GENERIC GRID ADVENTURE. And I hope hope hope to hell that Kevin is dead and they're just working an angle with that phrase. There is nothing more pathetic than meaningless, no loss sacrifice in movies. Flynn was never even as big of a deal or as huge of a visionary as he's made out to be. He's really just a guy. And yeah, that title will inevitably change, and if it doesn't I'll have to not see it on principle. Not that I think it's very likely this will end up looking good enough to see.

7. Remus

Remus Companion Cube

Hey, at least it's in English.

I wouldn't mind another short trip to the grid, but what I really would like to see is Olivia's character adapting to the real world.

8. Lucid

Lucid The Freeman

Tron Legacy was a fun ride but I don't think I'd care to see any more... we got a nice taste of Tron with updated visuals and that's all I needed really.
    It would be interesting to see Olivia's character moving on though, she has potential.

9. MJ12

MJ12 The Freeman

That was really lame.