The Third Life Extender Machine

Discussion in 'Team Fortress' started by Zhurgoul, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Zhurgoul

Zhurgoul Hunter

I noticed something rather remarkable recently, and I thought I'd share it with my fellow VALVelings. I made a post about it on the TF2 forums, found here. Here is what I posted:

I'm not entirely sure if this has been noted before, but I couldn't find any threads about it after skimming the forums for a while. I assumed it was not yet brought up.

In thelast page of the Loose Canon TF2 comic, you'll see the blueprints for the Life Extender machine. Listed are the dates it was built for Blutarch and Redmond Mann.

However, there is a third date... The name of the proprietor of this third machine is blocked out of the image. Is it possible this is Elizabeth, or as we know her better, "Helen" the Administrator?"

It is known that she convinced the Engineer's grandfather to build the machine for Blutarch's brother Redmond, and for some reason both Elizabeth and Helen seem bent on foiling the plans of RED and BLU in pointless, rigged battles. Somehow this all seems to point back to one character. One woman.

Edit: Someone as accustomed to the Internet as myself should have known better. Apparently this has already been found. Ah well!

I didn't see any information on it on this forum, so perhaps I truly have offered a bit of valuable food for thought, hrm? What do folks think of this?

2. Lizardizzle

makes logical sense to me.

but what about the Green and Yellow teams from tfc?

3. Rizzo

Rizzo Tank

A 3 or 4 teams death match. I like it.

4. MFL

MFL AlbatrossofTime

It's been implied that it was made for Abraham Lincoln.

5. lefty

lefty Tank

So, third life isn't some kind of euphemism for penis. Slightly disappointed.

6. MFL

MFL AlbatrossofTime

You never know, Abraham Lincoln could just be a euphemism for penis.

or he could BE a penis.