stuck in ravenholm

Discussion in 'Half-Life' started by DrunkPanda, Nov 18, 2004.

1. DrunkPanda

DrunkPanda Newbie

i said i would post a screenshot today and here it is: [​IMG]. hope you guys know where i'm ata nd can help.

2. howard54321

howard54321 Guest

keep running on the wood panels and jump to the roof top wherre you gun is pretty much pointing, wherre the zombies threw down barrel of fire when you first enetered that area. once you get to the roof, you'll kill a few more zombies and that guy will appear again.

3. DrunkPanda

DrunkPanda Newbie

jump to the roof in the right side of my screen shot? cuz i tried to get up there but i can't

4. Reaktor4

Reaktor4 Newbie

This is from memory so it might not be exactly right:
    Go to the exact position where you took that screenshot. Look directly behind you and find a ledge to jump on. Turn left, go up a ladder, turn left again and go across some boards and stuff. Assuming you have pulled the yellow lever the platform thing will be pretty much in front of you. Jump on it then jump forward again, then just continue forward and you will be attacked by some fast zombies and meet the priest guy etc..

5. DrunkPanda

DrunkPanda Newbie

thanks man. i feel stupid. i forgot to lower the lever :eek:

6. BouncingSoul

BouncingSoul Guest

Dude I've been lost here for hours. What lever? Is it really really easy to see and I'm just blind? Screenshot would be fantastic if anyone has one. Thanks.

7. BouncingSoul

BouncingSoul Guest

I found the lever... I'm a moron.