A new version of the custom spray making tool SprayR has been released, and has several new features, including:
- Added support for animated GIF-files. (New entry in the 'add' popup-menu)
- A global size can be set for all frames of an animated spraylogo in the Info-Popup. If there is no size selected, the size of the first frame will be used.
- Added a new debug option to the settings.ini for overwriting the SprayR working directory.
- Bugfix: Fixed some memory-leaks in the Info-Popup with the preview image.
- Bugfix: Fixed Fatal after importing HL1 Sprays, remove them from the list and close SprayR.
- Bugfix: Fixed wrong calculation of the animated spray size-bar after removing items from the list.
- Bugfix: Fixed a possible source of the "File or Directory not found!" problem on some computers.
- Bugfix: Added missing file filter to the open file-dialog for HL1 spraylogos.
- Bugfix: Replaced the functions for calculating the size of an spraylogo.
Anybody remotely interested in making their own sprays should head over to SprayR's official website right here and give it a go.