Robin Williams dead at 63

Discussion in 'Literature, Films, Music, and Comics' started by Acurt1982, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Acurt1982

Acurt1982 Tank

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead-at-63/

2. Hectic Glenn

Hectic Glenn Site Director
    Staff Member

Really damn sad, so many childhood films that I could watch again and again. Even his stand-up was great, he just had this pure niche. That's perhaps why he was often labelled an alien. RIP.

3. Omnomnick

Omnomnick Retired Lead Content Creator
    Staff Member

A real shame. This is one of those rare times you can tell every single person talking about him actually cares immensely given how much of a huge impact he had on so many people.

4. Mididda

Mididda Spy

I woke up today with tears in my eyes. Late at night, when browsing Tumblr I came across a post stating he died, me knowing that Tumblr ( just like Twitter ) has a lot of false info, just ignored that. But the longer I browsed, the more reblogged posts I found, I also checked the official news sites... I still can't believe that he's no longer with us. You gave us a lot of great memories mister, we will miss you.... Oh capitan, my capitan...... ;(

5. Tollbooth Willie

Tollbooth Willie The Freeman

took everything I had not to sit in the storage room at work and cry, first time a celebrity death has actually made me really upset

6. Krynn72

Krynn72 The Freeman

I happened to see this the day it happened while testing a customer's computer. Completely took me off guard, and I closed it quickly and spent the next hour trying to convince myself that cnn got tricked by one of anon's hoaxes. I also have never felt this way about a celebrity death, but I was actually, legitimately in denial for awhile about it and could feel my heart sinking as I kept dwelling on it. It's terrible, he always seemed to be a generally great and friendly guy.

7. DEATHMASTER

DEATHMASTER The Freeman

I don't even feel like he's gone, the dude's just too legendary.