http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/02/20/chair-kills-boy-by-anal-penetration/ And now for witty Stern-esque one-liners and puns! Was the chair a stool perhaps? Or maybe it was more of an or'fice chair. So the chair farted and killed the boy? It was probably having a guff-match with him, and won. It's not the size that counts, it's what you do with it. Am I right, ladies? Because when they fly up your ass, at least they'll be lubed. Yeah because steel plates aren't heavy! And given that this happened in china, chances are those steel plates will give lead poisoning to anyone sitting on them. Final thoughts: Fitting how this image from the article looks just like goatse. Kudos to Vegeta for the storeh, but who had no balls to post it.