Welcome to ValveTime

The number one place on the internet for Valve game discussion, news, and a community full of the best Valve fans.

Kayne West starts WHOIS site called WHODAT

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CptStern, Mar 28, 2012.

1. CptStern

CptStern suckmonkey

http://whodat.biz/

lol

http://arstechnica.com/business/news/2012/03/who-needs-whois-kanye-west-launches-whodat-instead.ars
  2. ríomhaire

ríomhaire Moderator Staff Member

3. FrostedxB

FrostedxB Tank

Scrolling through all of that text that tells me what the site is before seeing what was searched is ****ing dumb.

That said, Kayne West is ****ing dumb.
  4. [Dragoon]

[Dragoon] Vortigaunt

More sites need 2500px tall headers with 192px text. It's almost literally a wall of text. That's some quality web 2.0 design.
  5. Yorick

Yorick Guest

This. He's ****ing awful.
  6. Tollbooth Willie

Tollbooth Willie The Freeman

Is it just my slowly deteriorating sanity or does this make no sense at all unless you're Kanye West?

I mean, does he mean it's Facebook for websites or what I just god kill me please someone I'll pay you to do it.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Tyguy

Tyguy Space Core

I'll do it but I like to listen to Kanye when executing people.
  8. Stylo

Stylo The Freeman

I assume he means it's like if websites had Facebook profiles. Which they do anyway. They're called Pages.

Imma let him finish but I'd just like to say that although I'm happy for Kanye, WHOIS has the best website...
  9. Stigmata

Stigmata The Freeman

What the **** is even happening here. None of this is parody?
  10. sixteenth

sixteenth Companion Cube

11. Bad^Hat

Bad^Hat The Freeman

12. Stigmata

Stigmata The Freeman

Thank god.

Actually, now that I know it's not real, I kind of miss thinking it was. It was reassuring to be so utterly convinced that I'm living on Bizarro Earth.