hey stern what you say of this,explosion at israel embassyes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by <RJMC>, Feb 14, 2012.

1. <RJMC>

<RJMC> The Freeman

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4188985,00.html

and the jackpot

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diploma...or-attack-hints-at-iran-fingerprints-1.412892

but yeah is obviously iran is not behind this,they arent so evil right stern?

2. CptStern

CptStern suckmonkey

...that it must suck to be the wife of an Israeli Defense Ministry right about now?

sure if you say so however I wouldnt have framed it as good vs evil because it tends to make the person saying it appear naive

3. 99.vikram

99.vikram Tank

Why couldn't the Indian bomber have blown off his own legs incompetently? :(

4. <RJMC>

<RJMC> The Freeman

yeah right,if another iranian scientist get killed you will go posting about those evil zionist that kill people while keeping silent to this incident

5. CptStern

CptStern suckmonkey

oh I see as a journalist for HL2.net I should be fair and balanced and report stories from both sides of an issue all the time? otherwise I might be in cahoots with the terrorists

no seas gilipollas

6. Stigmata

Stigmata The Freeman

I don't know much, but I do know that the bombs used appear to be the same small magnetic bombs used to assassinate Iranian nuclear scientists. Israel and the USA are chomping at the bit for war, and a couple small explosions and a quick round of the blame game can quite easily get the two what they want.

Iran is surrounded by well over a dozen US military bases, essentially right on its border, and its waterways have been occupied by enemy forces. There are no reasons for Iran to perpetrate terrorism on such an inept scale, let alone good ones.

7. Mogi67

Mogi67 Companion Cube

looks like the CIA is up to mischief again

8. Mr Stabby

Mr Stabby Tank

9/11 was an inside job.

9. RakuraiTenjin

Blowing up targetted individuals for specific reasons (regardless of the nation) I can understand -not saying it's right, but I can understand the logic

Putting a bomb to rip apart the entire embassy and everyone in it is terrorism.

10. Maestro

Maestro The Freeman

This screams CIA/Mossad more and more every day. We will have an Iranian conflict within a year.

11. Kadayi

Kadayi Newbie

Nothing beats a recession like a good war.

12. Maestro

Maestro The Freeman

If by beat you mean bludgeons the victims even further into submission, then yeah there is nothing like it!

13. <RJMC>

<RJMC> The Freeman

yeah right those cia agents really did apply a good makeup to look iranian,even one of them blew himself up,those dumb cia no match for superior iranian intelligence forces:rolleyes:

dont worry we will know you will be spamming the site whit news form the official iranian agency inthe future,I know your kind,you are all the same

14. CptStern

CptStern suckmonkey

ya the CIA has never supported iranian opposition groups

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_activities_in_Iran

it's WITH you half-WHIT.

also what kind is that?

spanish north americans who dont like to get up early but they have to so they do it slowly?

spanish north americans who don't like to just get into gang fights, they like flowers and music and white girls named Debbie too.

spanish north americans who are named Chata and Chella and Chemma and have a son in law named jeff?

spanish north americans who love education so they go to night school and take spanish and get a B.

spanish north americans who love their Nana's and their Nono's and their Nina's and their Nino's........ Nano Nano Nina Nono!

15. RakuraiTenjin

why you change cheech song words!?

16. CptStern

CptStern suckmonkey

17. >>FrEnZy<<

An indepth democratic discussion about Iran and its potential as a 'threat' -

Here's what an Iranian academic has to say about the botched terror attacks: 37:52