God Mode in CSS?

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike' started by NonStopableForce, May 2, 2005.

1. NonStopableForce

Well, being on dial up and stuffs, i like to practice off line with bots, untill i go to my friends house on the weekends, and play on cable. But i want to know if theres a god mode for css. I know theres a cousle command, but it doens't work.
    Is there an admin mod or a diff command that does this?

I searched the fourms as good as i could, but you aparently can't search god, and i did search mode, but found nothing.

-NSF

2. B-MAn

B-MAn Newbie

As far as i knw there is no god mode online or off.

3. xLostx

xLostx Tank

I'm not aware of one but a server admin might be able to enduce a mod for it possibly.
    God mode would ruin the fun though, even if it was just for like one round it kills the realism and ruins the game, thus the reason I hate retarded servers with tonnes of retarded mods.

4. Unfocused

Unfocused Companion Cube

When you type "noclip" in the console you get godmode, but at the same time you float in the air, through walls etc. and I don't think that is what you want.

5. NonStopableForce

Yes i know, but your aim sucks... i just want godmode for offline only, no online server, like some retard admins.. i just want to have some fun. : p

-NSF

6. Cole

Cole Newbie

ok if your on your own singlepalyer server type,
    Sv_cheats 1
    then type God

7. NonStopableForce

If you read my first post, i know of this, but it doens't work, in CSS, but hl2 it works fine.

-NSF

8. Fuse Kazuki

Fuse Kazuki Newbie

Oh wow you do, everytime I did that and I flew up to a bot I'd die.

9. MarcoPollo

MarcoPollo Newbie

no god mode no buddha. No nothing

You can type noclip and u wont get hurt...but you will get bloody and shake when shot.

10. Sgt_Shellback

Sgt_Shellback Newbie

There is a N00b mode.... I see hunderds of people using it every day. It allows you to run really fast around corners and get shot in the head.

On Italy it allows you to peek out from the Apts with a kinfe in your hand and get shot in the head.

On dust it allows you to wait at T spawn tunnel very patiently and get shot in the head.

In office it gives you the power to nade 5 of your team mates, flash the door jamb, blind yourself, and get shot in the head.

On Dust2 it allows you to wait in the tunnel croutched in the corner until someone kifes you in the back.

On CT Dust it allows you to wait at the top of the bridge zoomed in MAX with an AWP while a guy next to you slowely pops caps in your butt until dead.

I can't understand why so many people feel they need to download this hack but I guess the want to have an edge.

11. MarcoPollo

MarcoPollo Newbie

in the words of danimal

error 404: funny not found

12. _-_-SELAS-_-_

You can also just make the bots use only pistols or knives, almost the same thing.. :) and still with some funny involved!

13. Dinkleberry

Made me laugh Shellback :D.
    NSF - bots with knife and you with scout is good