Dying Vet's letter to GW Bush and Dick Cheney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CptStern, Mar 20, 2013.

1. CptStern

CptStern suckmonkey

every american should read it

http://***********/d6p4mo9

(sorry for the tinyurl link. the original url has a word in it that Valvetime's swear filter doesnt allow)

edit: ffs tiny url is filtered? just type in tiny url plus DOT COM

ok here's the entire letter for those too lazy to type:

2. ríomhaire

ríomhaire Moderator
    Staff Member

URL shortening sites are filtered because they can be used to hide links to dodgey sites.

3. CptStern

CptStern suckmonkey

what's one to do when a word is filtered out of an url? why even have a word filter? all 6 active members are adults

4. Omnomnick

Omnomnick Retired Lead Content Creator
    Staff Member

Stern, you aren't classified as an "adult".

5. CptStern

CptStern suckmonkey

who are you? you're not one of the 6

o_O

6. Krynn72

Krynn72 The Freeman

I'm glad that by the time I was able to enlist we had seen enough evidence to know that the whole WMD thing was a total farce. I had seriously contemplated enlisting in the military up until then. When I saw how how easily the military is used for unjust purposes I knew I couldn't. I needed to have complete trust that people giving me orders are doing so to to accomplish a just mission. After the whole "oh, we couldn't find WMDs but hey at least we got Saddam, am I right guys?!" thing... yeah not going to happen. In fact, even at that young age I wasn't on board with the whole "kill them before they have the ability to kill us" motive that most people seemed to actually support.

7. MFL

MFL AlbatrossofTime

Give the Cap'n a break, he's loosin his marbles in his old age.

8. CptStern

CptStern suckmonkey

all you had to do was click through the politics section at hl2.net about the time you joined (a year after the invasion). I and a few other members were repeatedly saying how the intelligence was being manipulated to justify the invasion. even though it proved very unpopular and many members made it their mission to harass us for daring to speak out against bush and his evil cronies we stuck to our guns. not being a bitter man I'd just like to say to those people; "WHERE'S YOUR MESSIAH NOW??"

there are hundreds of threads like this:

http://www.valvetime.net/threads/wmd-commission-report-bush-did-not-lie.77564/#post-1334490

interesting to take a look back at where people stood on the issue of the war in iraq. lol Bodacious, I had forgotten about that knuckledragger

most iraqis to this day think they would have been better off with Saddam in power so in the end the invasion and occupation did nothing but piss off a lot of people and fill a lot of body bags

9. Maestro

Maestro The Freeman

Wow, this is pretty abysmal. So who else is betting on Iran being next in line?

EDIT: This seems relevant.

Nixon Committed Treason in 1968

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21768668

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bad^Hat

Bad^Hat The Freeman

I keep thinking you're talking about a veterinarian every time I see this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  11. KoreBolteR

KoreBolteR Tank

I have to agree with Stern here! On everything he says. Intelligence is always manipulated to justify a false flag or war.