Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Half-Life' started by Wilsonator, Apr 17, 2005.
Just make a list one at a time of 100 things that we need in the expansion pack:
1) A Gordon Model
4.) Good storyline
5.) New areas
6.) New enemies
7) fighting with vortigaunts
9) The gluon gun
10.) More areas outside C-17
11.) A zombiefied forest (that would scare me to death)
12.) More Xen creatures
13.) A visit to Xen (Ok, I will probably be beaten to death now)
14) Faster Loading Times
15) Alyx Pr0n
16) More vehicles
17) more weapons
18) Include a brand new gaming computer system in the box.
19) Zombies with a little a more original fashion taste.
20 ) Cremators (again)
A train level..
20) A train level
21) DOG as part of your squad
22) More unique ways of taking down Striders
22) An explaination.
24) 20 hours of gameplay
25) fighting alongside your vortigaunt companions (repeated for emphasis)
26) larger variety of civilian faces
27) more urban warfare with the rebels
28) some sort of a jeep ride with rebels
29) Patrick Moore as an NPC, with Xylophone accompaniment
30) bullsquidsa and houndeyes
31. A FREE COMBINE GAS MASK!! P.S THE TUBE IS DETACHABLE!
31. Fix the f***ing error messages
32. bling bling
33. A free ATI 9800 gfxcard
34. No free graphics cards!
35. Violent gauss gun effect (me want it!)
36. Same FANTASTIC level design
39) an adrian shepard cameo
40)more destructable terrain (we must feel like the city is being teared apart)
40. Parallax mapping!
41. Keeping the pre-compiled lightmaps but adding dynamic shadows to ingame characters and models
42: guns/maps/enemies from the beta
44: One more for the Ravenholm type forest.
45: Fast zombies leaping from trees in said forest.
47: Killable allys
49: A usefull then non usefull ally that provides fun when saving your game and killing them in different ways e.g. the scientists from hl1
50: Black mesa
52: More breakable stuff.
53.oh yeah Antlion King
54) Rebels with French accents!
55. Guns more accurate in controlled bursts
56. smarterer combine
57. Combine Assassins
58. The hydra somehow
55) a countdown like in "24" (but without the commercial breaks)